Are you purchasing a used vehicle?
Do not purchase anything until you have us look at it first. We can perform a buyer’s inspection for you prior to your purchase.
Because private sellers are not bound to the same strict oversight as dealerships, you must protect yourself. Together we can discern if the vehicle is worthy of buying. Make sure to take a few things with you for your first look of the vehicle.
- A notebook and pen for taking notes and recording the vehicle identification number.
- Paper towels for checking engine oil level and color
- A small flashlight for looking under the vehicle for leaks and corrosion
- A small magnet for detecting concealed body work
- A cd for testing the car stereo
- Ask for all maintenance record
- Only pay for a car fax if you truly like the vehicle
- Once this is done and you are ready to make a deal, give us a call or send us an email and we will do the rest.
Once our inspection is completed, we will type a detailed list of any needed repairs that you can use as your negotiation tool when making your purchase.
Are you looking to sell your vehicle or purchase one?
We are here to help you.
We can help you sell your vehicle without all the hassle of putting the add in yourself and having strange people come to your home.
No more having to work around your free time to have the vehicle be seen by someone interested in purchasing your car that doesn’t show up or call to say they are not interested.
We at MAZVO Auto Car Care Center are here to provide you a hassle-free service. Call 602-248-8711