“ALL TRUTHS ARE EASY TO UNDERSTAND ONCE THEY ARE DISCOVERED; THE POINT IS TO DISCOVER THEM”
Raise your hands if this scene sounds familiar: A meek damsel in distress, standing over her steaming car engine on the side of the road, pacing in confusion while on her cell phone … You got it, Unfortunately it’s a tired old stereotype that we have all seen in movies and on TV shows.
For many women, a car is a significant part of their lives. Even if you’re not “into” cars, its important for women to equip themselves with some common and basic knowledge about their vehicles. You will be amazed at how just a few pointers about the workings of your vehicle can make a huge impact on how you deal with your car repairs.
Changing a tire may be something that you never have to do, but if and when it does happen, it will more than likely be at the worst possible moment. If the worst happens and you’re out on the road, changing a tire is the bare essential car skill everyone should have.
It’s important to know your car and its needs. How many women truly know the process involved in changing the oil in a car? Not including the different types of grades and blends of oils. Almost all of us know it has to be done every 3,000 to 5,000 miles—-whether or not the little sticker is up in the left corner of the your windshield.
LADIES, IT’S TIME TO START YOUR ENGINES!!
MAZVO AUTO REPAIR IS OFFERING A FREE AUTO CARE CLASS JUST FOR YOU. YOU “AUTO-KNOW” ALL YOU CAN ABOUT EMPOWERING YOURSELF WITH BASIC CAR REPAIR. THIS WORKSHOP IS IDEAL FOR WOMEN, COLLEGE STUDENTS, GIRLS, YOUNG AND OLD. (GUYS, YOU CAN COME TOO)
SO COME AND JOIN US FOR:
“WHEELS, WOMEN AND WINE”
THIS CAR CARE CLINIC WILL COVER:
- HOW TO CHECK TIRE PRESSURES
- HOW TO MEASURE THE TREAD ON OUR TIRE
- WHERE TO FIND THE CORRECT TIRE SIZE FOR YOUR CAR
- WHAT’S INVOLVED IN CHANGING YOUR OIL
- HOW TO CHECK FLUID LEVELS
- HOW YOUR BRAKES WORK
- WHAT’S UNDER YOUR HOOD
- HOW TO CHANGE A SPARE TIRE
- WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU BREAK DOWN
- BASIC VEHICLE AWARENESS
- SAFETY BASICS
- CHECK ENGINE LIGHT AND OTHER WARNING LIGHTS
OUR GOAL IS TO HELP EDUCATE YOU ABOUT THE MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS YOUR CAR NEEDS TO KEEP IT SAFE, RELIABLE AND COST EFFECTIVE
SO YOU CAN MAKE INFORMED DECISIONS!
- OUR CAR CARE CLINIC IS FREE AND LIMITED TO ONLY 30 PEOPLE
- CLASS WILL BE HELD AT OUR REPAIR FACILITY
- CLINIC WILL RUN ABOUT 2 HOURS DEPENDING ON Q&A
- OUR CLINIC IS OPEN TO ALL OF OUR CUSTOMERS AND THEIR FAMILY AND FRIENDS
- THERE WILL BE COMPLIMENTARY WINE, REFRESHMENT AND GOURMET FINGER FOODS
- ALL PARTICIPANTS WILL RECEIVE A TAKE HOME GOODY BAG LOADED WITH LOTS OF SURPRISES (BUT NOT WINE–L)
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO COME TO ONE OF OUR CAR CARE CLINICS, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SEND US AN EMAIL AND WE WILL SEND YOU BACK A CONFIRMATION OF THE DATE AND TIME OF OUR NEXT CLASS.